Pretty raw red radishes are crunchy and hot but cooked or pickled become very versatile.
Radishes are in season! Spring has sprung and radishes are here to give our dishes crunch and freshness.
They can be used in many different ways:
- Lentil, avocado, radish, and watermelon salad? Add some red onion and some feta cheese and drizzle a Dijon mustard, honey, and lemon juice dressing.
- Avocado toast with sliced radishes, raw spinach and freshly cracked pepper.
- Roasted potatoes and radishes with lamb chops. Add some pepper and rosemary
- Pico de Gallo with Radishes. Chop tomato, onion, and fresh coriander. Slice very thinly the radishes and mix all together with lime juice and salt.
- Add radishes to your stock – chicken. beef or veggie stock.
- White bean, radish and pesto salad. Add a lemony dressing on top.