The taste of garlic is mild and sweet. A must-try.
1. Roast the 3 heads of garlic in a preheated oven (200C),
2. Peel and discard the papery outer layers of the whole garlic bulb.
Leave intact the skins of the individual cloves of garlic.
Cut 1/4 to a 1/2 inch from the top of cloves. This exposes the individual cloves of garlic.
Drizzle a couple teaspoons of olive oil over each exposed garlic cloves.
Cover the bulb with aluminum foil.
3. Bake at 200C for 30-40 minutes, or until the cloves are
lightly browned and feel soft when pressed.
4. Once cooled, press the garlics to expose the paste and blend with the chicken stock, adding more salt if needed
5. Bring to a boil, just as the bubbles start, add the whisked egg and whisk into the soup. This will thicken the soup.