A Chilean mix between a Fruit Cake and a Panettone.
- Whisk the egg whites slightly. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add the egg yolks and then the whisked egg whites
- Start adding the dry ingredientes (previously mixed, excpet for the spices) and alternate with the milk and pisco.
- Add the spices
- Add the fruits and nuts (passed in flour just before)
- Add to a mould ( a high one is better)
- Bake at 180ºC for 1 hour. Check to see the insde, a skewer must come out dry.