A really dense, fudgy vegan brownie topped with amazing red fruit.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Mix the flax seeds with water end let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix the oat flour with the coconut flour, and the rest of the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the milk, coconut oil and the flax seeds with water. Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Oil a rectangle tin and pour the dough. Add the fruits on top of the brownie mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes.