There is no better way to end a meal than with cinnamon rolls.
Start by activating the YEAST:
1) Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand for about 10 minutes, if it doesn’t foam, discard the yeast and start over.
1) On a clean surface add the flour and make a hole, put the egg, dissolved yeast, milk, sugar, and salt in the center. Gradually add all the ingredients.
2) Mix until smooth, add the butter in pieces.
3) Work the dough by hitting it on the table, stretching it, and folding it on itself, at first it will be sticky, but it is not recommended to add more flour.
4) Put it in a bowl and cover it with a damp cloth. Let it rest for about an hour or until doubled in size.
5) Place the dough on a floured surface and knead it lightly. Extend it forming a rectangle of about 40 X 25 cm and 1 cm thick.
1) Spread all the ingredients on the dough. Roll up and cut slices of about 4 cm.
2) Arrange them in the mold leaving a small space between them, cover with a damp cloth, and let them double.
3) Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes or until cooked and golden. If they start to brown and are not yet cooked through, cover them with aluminum foil.
1) Mix the icing sugar with the water and the vanilla extract little by little, adding more water if necessary.
2) Glaze the rolls as they come out of the oven while they are hot.