Our founder’s grandmother recipe. An homage to her and her cooking
1. Beat the eggs, add the milk, sugar, salt and oil. Mix well.
2. Add the flour and baking powder. Mix everything well.
3. It has to be a silky and smooth liquidy mix. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. In a hot pan add a little bit of oil. Grab a ladle and fill it with the mix, add to the hot pan and distribute the batter very well by moving the pan in a circular motion. It has to be a thin layer of batter. Once the sides of the crepe are golden and crispy, and you have bubbles in the centre, flip it, it will only take 2 minutes to cook.
4. She usually sprinkles some caster sugar in the middle and roll them like a taco. You can also add honey and olive oil.