Peas should be the star ingredient. Sweet and mellow jewels.
Peas are spring’s favourite bouncy balls. There are many dishes to create during the season using peas as the star ingredient.
Here are a few ideas:
- Shrimp, radishes and peas in a parsley-infused olive oil
- Simple peas with shallots, olive oil and mint
- Pea soup with crispy bacon on top – Blend together Chicken stock, peas, onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pasta with peas and parmesan
- Pasta with peas and a coriander spinach sauce made with lemon juice, cashews, garlic powder and salt.
- Crab or white fish cakes with peas and tomatoes.
- Peas with jamón serrano and thinly sliced onions
How are you cooking your peas?